Welcome to my life BLEAUg   TwitThis
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Monday, February 23, 2009

BLEAUWORLDS

VIDEO

Here's another video for the Watchmen, I didn't watch it because I don't want any spoilers. But I know some of you out there just can't wait so here's some things to whet your appetite. don't try posting any spoilers in the comment because I will not read that also. Why oh why the torture, why does this movie take so long, why!?!?! The movie's tagline is who will watch the watchmen - my answer is ME! I'm going to watch the watchmen and I want to watch it right now.



[BLEAU's links][ BLEAU's feeds]
Questions? e-mail me at sgaribay_cpu@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


BLEAU X-LINKS

Those who want to exchange links: copy the code below and paste it in your site.  Then send me the address for your site so I could post it here.  
Preview:
Website counter BLEAUgsters