Welcome to my life BLEAUg   TwitThis
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

BLEAU & GEULD

A DECENT PROPOSAL

Have you received any emails that says you've won ridiculously large amount of money. There are times that I wish they were true, sadly no luck. I've replied to some of them, but they always ask that I send them some money first before they could release my prize. I ask if they could send my prize ahead then gladly pay them half of my winning money... crickets... no reply.

I'm thinking what if I could make those true, just randomly giving out money thru the internet, will somebody believe me? I'm not saying that I'm doing it now because that would just be ridiculous on my part, because I can not give what I do not have. Though someday I might, if this earning online does pay-off, I might just give back to the community who made it happen. I'm not saying that I'll give off millions, again that would just be ridiculous, but a $100 now and then wouldn't hurt right. Everywhere there is a Western Union, all I need is your name and location then you can receive it, no need to look for me again, no need to contact me again, that's it. Just post your name and contact information in any of my post's comment box, then who knows I might make good this proposition. No promises yet... I have to earn first before I could share any blessings.
-A Wouldbe Online Samaritan

1 comment:

  1. GET PAID to receive PISIG Ads! DON'T allow your mobile phone get free SMS Advertisements. Earn extra money at www.PisigMarketingSolutions.com NOW!

    ReplyDelete


BLEAU X-LINKS

Those who want to exchange links: copy the code below and paste it in your site.  Then send me the address for your site so I could post it here.  
Preview:
Website counter BLEAUgsters