Welcome to my life BLEAUg   TwitThis
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

BLEAUPRINT

FREE PHOTOEDITING

I'm thinking of doing some free photoediting... it will just depend if I have the time... and passion to do it hehehe.

If you're interested just post here your email address so that I could contact you.  Also upload your picture and the picture you want me to edit it into, then send me the address of those files thru my email  tnx.

And one more thing if I do edit your picture, that means you will allow me to post it here... bwahahaha that's non-negotiable. I guess that would be your payment.  Sweet deal huh! I'll do all the work and you'll have a goodlooking picture (I guess).

Samples:   



Ako ay may lobo...




Pareng Parker at Mareng Jane





Da nems... Bo... Jim Bo!




BULAGA!!!



BLUELAGA!!!

1 comment:


BLEAU X-LINKS

Those who want to exchange links: copy the code below and paste it in your site.  Then send me the address for your site so I could post it here.  
Preview:
Website counter BLEAUgsters